Slate Roof Flashing
A slate roof is a significant investment that is designed to bring long-lasting durability and striking beauty to a roof. You will want to protect this investment by using flashing.
Flashing ensures that your roof is adequately sealed from water. You will also want to make sure that the flashing you choose works with the look and function of your slate roof. Slate is a natural material, so home owners often struggle to find original colors that can adequately match the beauty of their existing roof.
Using the Right Flashing for Your Slate Roof
To keep your slate roof system looking and working great, we at Antebellum Roofworks Co Inc can use our expert knowledge to install the best possible flashing for the job. We apply our years of knowledge to find creative ways to protect your slate roof while preserving its unique beauty.
Examples of potential slate roof flashing solutions include:
- Creating closed valleys that conceal the flashing underneath
- Installing hip and ridge elements that create a gorgeous accent to your slate roof, including breathable ridge systems
- Applying slate roofing to crickets, dormers, gables and bay window awnings to match the look of your roof
- Choosing materials that blend seamlessly with the color of your roof to make them practically invisible
- Choosing materials that complement the colors of your roof when flashing elements must be exposed
Nashville Slate Roof Flashing Installation and Service Experts
We respond creatively to a variety of unique situations to make sure that our customers get only the best look and service from their slate roofs. Contact us at (615) 794-9111 today or fill out our form for a free quote or to get started.